WHO WE ARE
Quick Facts about LEBLANCO LIMITED
Founder: Mr. Leon Blanchette
Founded In: 1970
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Main Markets: Hospitals; Health Care Institutions; Elder Care Facilities, Mental Health Facilities
We are a proudly Canadian company serving health care facilities and institutions since 1970. We specialize primarily in food Retherm porcelain dishes and high heat plastic reusable dishes and accessories. We have a wide ranging product line that includes a line of environmentally friendly products as well. Take a look here to see some of what we supply:
- Higher Temp Porcelain Dishes; plates, bowls, mugs, platters.
- High heat reusable plastic dishes; bowls, plates, mugs and lids.
- “Dome Covers” various sizes, colours and temperature ratings.
- High heat dual oven-able disposable dishes; bowls, and plates.
- High and low heat Disposable lids.
- Lower temp reusable plastic dishes; bowls, plates, mugs, and lids.
- Handy / Practical Warewashing and Storage Dishracks.
- Digital thermometers/Probes, with calibration check devices.
- Guaranteed unbreakable plastic tumblers, bowls, and coffee mugs.
- Sturdy plastic stackable reusable food storage containers.
Whether you are purchasing for a large hospital or a small business, give us a call and we will be happy to discuss your product needs.
COMMITTMENT TO MORE
At Leblanco Limited, we belive in giving of our very best to our valued customers. We are committed to offering MORE:
- MORE CHOICES OF QUALITY PRODUCTS
- MORE PRICE PROTECTION
- MORE CONGENIAL / EFFICIENT SERVICES
- MORE PROMPT DELIVERIES
Contact us TOLL FREE today at 1-877-854-0202 for detailed product information and for sample availablity.
COMMITTMENT TO COMMUNITY
As a company we take pride in offering the best quality products to the healthcare industry. We are also committed to supporting the good work of insitutions who care about quality healthcare and leading edge research. Some of the organisations we have supported include: